Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Drawing a Blank

Hey guys! I always decide during the week what my next post is going to be about, and my kids are at P.E. right now, so I thought I would sit down and write this short post. I have a favor to ask of you all. As of right now, I have no drafts or ideas for my next post. I'm kind of stuck on what to write about...and maybe it will come to me later in the week, BUT I thought it would be cool to do a question and answer post...the questions coming from my devoted readers! Or you can give me suggestions about what you would like me to write about. Maybe something you are struggling with...ANYWAY, here's how this can work...leave me a question, comment, idea, ANYTHING (only positive thoughts though, of course!) in the comment box below. If you do not want people seeing what you write, you are more than welcome to email me at mocounsell@crimson.ua.edu or messgae me on Facebook, or text me. This is sort of a trial and error type of thing. If I notice that no one is commenting, I may go weeks before I post again...because I'm drawing a blank so far as what to write about. Can't wait to see what you guys have to say! Have a wonderful day, my sweet, sweet friends :)

Here are some questions people have asked me over the past month:
How are you doing it?
What do you eat?
I wanna start running, but where do I start?
I want to make a change, but how do I give up all the yummy food I love to eat?

All GREAT questions that I will be more than happy to respond to!

Also, so humbled and overwhelmed by how encouraging y'all have been. Over 950 views on my blog! That's amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment